Pages

Urban Decay "On The Run" Palette

Tuesday 3 February 2015


So for a while now I've had my eyes on this palette. My first ever one from the Urban Decay 'Naked' collection, so for me this was super important to then consider the other palettes. I've already purchased a Urban Decay gel eyeliner as my first ever product from this brand, and let me just say it did not disappoint (going way off subject there!) Anyway, back to this palette! The palette comes in the most gorgeous packaging which I for one don't want to throw away (infact I haven't...its still in my draw happily) The palette has a beautiful big mirror which is PERFECT for travelling, its got all you need in one palette?! It includes...
  1. A mini "Perversion Mascara" - I've always wanted to try this product as I've heard amazing reviews, having this come within this palette is amazing! It allowed me to try the product in a mini version - and totally persuade me to buy the full size version! Its one of my new favourite mascara's, it has quite a large applicator which is good for creating full fat lashes. However, it also separates my eyelashes like nothing before!! It creates fuller fatter lashes, but also separates them at the same time! Its now one of my all time must haves! 
  2. Full size Naked lip gloss in the shade "Sesso" - Okay, I've never been one for lipgloss purely for my long hair which just doesn't mix well with typical windy British weather. But this colour is beautiful, it's a rosy pink which enhances your natural lip colour. I'm not sure if i'll use this product as much as the others in this palette, but I sure will give it a try! 
  3. A mini "24/7 glide on eye pencil" in the colour "Stag" - I have discovered a holy grail in this palette! I cannot express how much I LOVE this eye pencil!! It is so easy to apply and the staying power is incredible! Its a super pigmented eye pencil which gives the most amazing dark look, perfect with a smokey eye! I wouldn't be able to recommend this product enough to anyone! You don't have to keep reapplying over the same line if you were creating a 'wing liner' look, one glide and your totally set! love love love.
  4. 6 brand new eyeshadows in the shades "Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare and Stun" - Included in this palette are six new shadows which are perfect for a natural or smoky look! The 6th shade is an allover shade but can also be used on the cheeks as a highlight (a double duo!) The shadows are extremely pigmented and are super easy to apply! So many choices and so many looks can be created! 
  5. Blusher and Bronzer - Finally, this palette includes a beautiful pink blusher which is perfect for every skin tone. The colour is simply gorgeous and looks beautiful on the skin. It applies so well onto the skin and just gives such a fresh glow to the cheeks. And for the bronzer, it is a very matte bronzer which is good for contouring the cheekbones. It goes extremely well with the blusher for an allover bronzed look.  

x - x - x

No comments:

Post a Comment