Pages

The Body Shop - Colour Crush Eyeshadows

Saturday 21 February 2015

Hey guys! :)
I hope you're all good :) I thought i'd do a little review today on The Body Shop Colour crush eyeshadows, I only have two for now but I certainly want to get some more!



I've heard so many things about The Body Shop make up range, and these were the first products I ever tried from the range. I've always struggled finding a neutral colour that doesn't look odd on my skin tone which gave a natural nude smokey eye. But when I researched into these and watched all the tutorials on how to create the look, I was pleasantly surprised.  

They recommended shade "Sand by me" for the allover base, and "Caramel Flirt" for the crease and outer corner. 

I found that if you build it up the first shade 'Sand by me', it really creates a natural finish which is perfect if you're wanting a nude look. Its really easy to apply and I works so so well with the combining shade Caramel flirt, it really comes together when you put them together. I really like how the name of the shadow links with the colour, it is a sandy creamy colour - which is perfect for a base on probably lots of different looks not just nude/natural.



When applying the second shade Caramel flirt, it can be really buildable if you apply a small amount at a time, but also if you don't tap off the excess and apply a lot onto your brush it gets harder to blend. Unlike Sand by me which is matte, this eye shadow has slight shimmer in it and its an absolutely stunning light brown which is perfect for the crease. The colour is super pigmented and is totally worth the price of £7.00 - I seriously recommend this eye shadow collection from The Body Shop for every skin tone.

For the base of my eyeshadow when I'm creating this look, I'll usually use a MAC 217, or my Zoeva Luxe Soft definer and then for the crease i'll use Zoeva Luxe Petite Crease or MAC 217 which is perfect for blending in the crease.


I cannot wait to try more from their range! 
Has anyone else tried The Body Shop make up collection? What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment